Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh said Monday that Mike White (ribs) will be the starting quarterback for the team's Week 17 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
The Jets' medical team cleared White for contact earlier today, and Saleh officially announced that the team would reinstall him as their starting quarterback for Week 17. This news comes on the heels of yet another benching for former first-round pick Zach Wilson, who will now return to the QB3 role for the team while Joe Flacco operates as the primary backup to the starter. White has demonstrated that he gives the Jets' competitive roster their best chance at winning games as they vie for a playoff spot.
White will get to square off against the numberFire's 29th-ranked defense next week when the Jets play the Seahawks, positioning fantasy starters like Garrett Wilson for much greater success in Week 17.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023