Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16
Denver Broncos running back Latavius Murray (foot) is active for the team's Week 16 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Murray sat out of practices during the week with a foot injury, but the team was fairly straightforward in saying that the veteran back was just getting rest after his recent 25-touch game. He'll be leaned on heavily again as the Broncos' primary ball carrier.
Our models project Murray, who has a $7,200 salary on FanDuel, to score 13 fantasy points against the Rams, with 73 rushing yards, 13.3 receiving yards, and 0.6 touchdowns.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Lynch: Brock Purdy (elbow) 'has earned the right' to start for the 49ers in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023