Kenneth Walker (ankle/back) questionable for Seahawks Week 16
Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker (ankle/back) is questionable for Week 16 against the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday.
Walker was a non-participant at practice on Tuesday and Wednesday with an ankle issue, and now he is listed with a back injury as well. DeeJay Dallas (ankle), who is also questionable, will likely be the primary beneficiary if Walker is limited or inactive. Travis Homer is next up if Walker and Dallas are both out.
numberFire's models project Walker for 17.6 touches and 83.1 yards on Saturday, and he's the RB13 in our Week 16 rankings. Walker drew 5 targets last week, so a negative game script shouldn't hurt him too much. The Chiefs, who are favored by 10 points, have the No. 22 run defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023