Jarvis Landry (ankle) remains idle for Saints
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Jarvis Landry (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
Landry is a new addition to the injury report ahead of the Saints' Week 16 matchup with the Cleveland Browns on Saturday. Chris Olave (hamstring) has missed back-to-back practices this week, so there could be larger roles for Marquez Callaway, Rashid Shaheed, and Tre'Quan Smith on Saturday. Alvin Kamara could also be more involved in the passing game if Olave and/or Landry are unavailable. Landry was targeted just once in Week 15 versus the Atlanta Falcons.
numberFire's models project Olave for 4.2 targets, 2.6 receptions, and 29.3 yards in Week 16. He's the WR75 in our PPR rankings for the week.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Jamaal Williams becoming member of Saints March 16th, 2023
- Saints bringing Michael Thomas back March 14th, 2023
- Jameis Winston re-signs with Saints on one-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Derek Carr signing 4-year deal with Saints March 6th, 2023
- Saints re-sign wide receiver Keith Kirkwood to 1-year deal February 17th, 2023
- Derek Carr officially released by Raiders February 15th, 2023