Broncos' Russell Wilson (concussion) a "full go" for Week 16
Denver Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson (concussion) is expected to be available for practice and Week 16's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Wilson is a "full go" for Week 16, according to Nathaniel Hackett. Expect Wilson to be upgraded to a full practice participant this week and be under center in his usual role for Sunday's clash with the Rams. Courtland Sutton (hamstring) returned to practice today and could provide Wilson with another weapon in the passing game for Week 16.
Wilson's Week 16 projection includes 222.8 passing yards, 1.15 touchdowns, 0.51 interceptions, and 15.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Broncos' Javonte Williams (knee) practicing 'in a limited capacity' May 25th, 2023
- Russell Wilson 'leaner and meaner' for Broncos May 25th, 2023
- Broncos exercise Jerry Jeudy's fifth-year option May 4th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023