Colts place Jonathan Taylor (ankle) on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) will miss the remainder of the 2022 season.
After suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 15, Taylor will not be available again this season. Expect Zack Moss to handle more early down work while Deon Jackson sees more snaps on passing downs.
For Week 16's matchup versus the Los Angeles Chargers, Moss' current projection includes 12.4 rushing attempts for 53.9 yards and 0.9 receptions for 7.1 yards while Jackson's expectation includes 9.7 rushing attempts for 41.8 yards and 1.8 receptions for 12.3 yards.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Anthony Richardson (concussion) absent again Thursday for Colts September 21st, 2023
- Colts' Evan Hull done for season with torn meniscus September 21st, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson officially in concussion protocol September 18th, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson (concussion) will not return in Week 2 September 17th, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson being evaluated for concussion; Gardner Minshew in September 17th, 2023