Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start
The NFL's Ian Rapoport reports that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mitchell Trubisky could have a "short leash" in his Week 15 start against the Carolina Panthers.
Trubisky was officially named the Steelers' starter earlier this week after rookie Kenny Pickett (concussion) was officially ruled out, but it sounds like the Steelers may pivot to veteran Mason Rudolph quickly if things go off the rails for Trubisky. Neither quarterback provides much fantasy value this week, and the Steelers' pass-catchers will remain limited fantasy options themselves.
Trubisky has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel and is currently projected to score 15 fantasy points if he makes it all the way through today's contest.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022