Bucs' Leonard Fournette (foot) expected to play in Week 14
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (foot) is expected to play in the team's Week 14 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Fournette was a late addition to the Bucs' injury reports this week, missing Friday's practice with a foot injury. While late-week additions to the injury report are particularly concerning, it now looks like Fournette will be able to suit up against the 49ers this afternoon.
Fournette, who has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel, is averaging 13.2 fantasy points per game so far this season. If his injury becomes an issue, expect to see the Buccaneers lean more heavily on Rachaad White.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Chase Edmonds signing with Buccaneers March 16th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield signs 1-year deal with Buccaneers March 15th, 2023
- Bucs 'expected' to target quarterback Baker Mayfield as free agency opens March 12th, 2023
- Pelissero: Buccaneers reportedly plan to release running back Leonard Fournette February 28th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023