John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time
Los Angeles Rams quarterback John Wolford will start Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Rams have three quarterbacks active, and decoding which would start became a headache over the last 12 hours. Prior to the start of the game, announcers Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit have reported that Wolford would be the passer who gets the starting nod. However, they also said Baker Mayfield will get some reps.
Our models project Wolford for 220.8 passing yards, 1.0 touchdowns, 0.9 interceptions, 21.0 rushing yards and 14.6 FanDuel points.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Bucs 'expected' to target quarterback Baker Mayfield as free agency opens March 12th, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (elbow) expected to play in Rams' Week 17 matchup December 31st, 2022
- Ben Skowronek (calf) out for remainder of Rams' 2022 season December 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Rams expected to start Baker Mayfield in Week 15 December 13th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022