Jakobi Meyers (head) not at Patriots practice Thursday
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers (head) is not practicing Thursday.
Meyers made an early exit from last Thursday's loss to the Buffalo Bills due to a head injury and he is uncertain for the Patriots' Week 14 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night. DeVante Parker, Nelson Agholor, Kendrick Bourne, and Tyquan Thornton will be potential beneficiaries if Meyers is unavailable.
Per numberFire's nERD rankings, the Cardinals have the No. 21 pass defense in the league this season. Meyers is currently projected for 6.4 targets, 4.1 receptions, and 47.5 yards in Week 14.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023