Damien Harris (thigh) absent from Patriots practice Thursday
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (thigh) is not practicing Thursday.
Harris missed last Thursday's game against the Buffalo Bills and he remains idle a week later. The Patriots are playing on Monday night in Week 14 versus the Arizona Cardinals, so they will have two more practices before releasing their final injury report. Rhamondre Stevenson will be in a workhorse role again if Harris misses another game. He played nearly every down for the Patriots last week and handled 16 touches (10 carries, 6 catches) in a negative game script.
numberFire's models currently give Harris a half projection of 4.9 touches in Week 14 while Stevenson is projected for 21.9 touches. Per our nERD rankings, the Cardinals have the No. 25 run defense in the league this season.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023