Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol
The Tennessee Titans have placed rookie wide receiver Treylon Burks in the concussion protocol.
Burks suffered a concussion on Sunday versus the Philadelphia Eagles while making a 25-yard touchdown catch. It was the first-round pick's only target of the game. Titans head coach Mike Vrabel said Monday that Burks will be re-evaluated later in the week to see if he can play in Week 14 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars. Robert Woods and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine will have the potential for more production if Burks is unavailable.
In three healthy games after the Titans' bye, Burks tied Robert Woods with a team-high 20.6% target rate (6.7 per game) and led the team with a 29.7% air yards share (75.7 per game). He also had a 57.8% offensive snap rate and 59.8% route participation rate in that stretch.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Tennessee's Treylon Burks (groin) active for Week 18's game versus Jaguars January 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) cleared from Titans injury report January 5th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans January 5th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hip) logs full practice on Wednesday, expected to play in Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Tennessee's Derrick Henry (hip) fully practices on Tuesday January 3rd, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) participating in Titans practice Tuesday January 3rd, 2023