Josh Jacobs (calf) a game-time decision for Raiders in Week 13
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (calf) will be a game-time decision for the team's Week 13 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Jacobs nearly broke fantasy football a week ago when he tallied over 300 yards from scrimmage and scored twice against the Seattle Seahawks, but he has since dealt with a tough calf strain and is in danger of missing the team's Week 13 game. He'll test out his calf during pre-game warmups before making a decision, but the NFL's Ian Rapoport added that there is some optimism that the former first-round pick will be able to suit up.
Our models project Jacobs for 22.6 fantasy points if he can suit up today as the Raiders face off against the Chargers' soft run defense. He has a $9,500 salary on FanDuel.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022