49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) plans to play in Week 13
San Francisco 49ers wideout Deebo Samuel (quad bruise) plans to play in the team's Week 13 game against the Miami Dolphins, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
Samuel was barely able to practice this week as he dealt with a deep bruise in his thigh, but it sounds like the dynamic receiver is feeling considerably healthier this morning ahead of the team's Week 13 game against the Dolphins. He'll test out his leg in warmups today before making an official decision.
Our models project Samuel for limited production this afternoon, with 2 catches for 29.6 yards and 0.2 scores. It's possible that the 49ers utilize him more in the backfield this week with Elijah Mitchell (knee) done for the season, but Samuel's own health may limit his usage overall. He has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023