Commanders' Antonio Gibson (foot) expected to play in Week 13
Washington Commanders running back Antonio Gibson (foot) is expected to play in the team's Week 13 game against the New York Giants.
Gibson was dealing with a foot injury throughout the week and was limited in the team's practices, but is now expected to play against the Giants in Week 13. Gibson has dealt with foot issues in the past, so it seems like he'll take a back seat to teammate Brian Robinson in today's game plan.
Our models currently project Gibson for 9.7 fantasy points against the Giants today, with 36.4 rushing yards, 21.7 receiving yards, and 0.4 scores. He has a $6,100 salary on FanDuel.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023