Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (foot) expected to play in Week 13
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne (foot) is expected to play in the team's Week 13 game against the Detroit Lions.
Etienne was pulled from the game in the first quarter of the Jags' Week 12 win over the Baltimore Ravens, but after the game it was reported that the team only held him on the sidelines out of an abundance of caution. While he was labeled with a questionable tag for today's tilt with the Lions, all indications have pointed towards Etienne playing without limitations in Week 13.
Our models project Etienne, who has an $8,000 salary, for 14.6 fantasy points this week against the Lions' weak defense. His projections include 71.8 rushing yards, 17.7 receiving yards, and 0.8 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) will play in Jacksonville's Week 18 matchup January 7th, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) questionable for Jaguars Saturday night January 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (toe) limited on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Jags pull Trevor Lawrence in third quarter of Week 17 blowout; C.J. Beathard in January 1st, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) active again for Jaguars in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jags' Trevor Lawrence (toe) expected to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023