Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate (illness) is questionable to play in Week 13's contest against the New Orleans Saints.
After two missed practices with an illness, Brate was able to participate in a full session on Saturday. Expect Cade Otton to see more snaps against a New Orleans' team ranked first in FanDuel points (5.9) allowed per game to tight ends if Brate is inactive.
Brate's current projection includes 1.3 receptions for 10.4 yards on 2.2 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022