Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 13's contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Gage is trending towards the positive side of questionable after he followed two limited sessions with a full practice on Saturday. In a matchup versus a Saints' team ranked 22nd (28.1) in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts, expect Julio Jones to see more targets if Gage is inactive.
Gage's current projection includes 2.3 receptions for 24.3 yards on 3.5 targets.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022