Mike Williams (ankle) out for Chargers' Week 13 contest versus Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (ankle) will not play in Week 13's game against the Los Angeles Raiders.
Williams will miss his second straight game after he was unable to practice with his ankle injury. Expect Josh Palmer to see more targets against a Raiders' team allowing 27.6 FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts.
Palmer's current projection includes 3.4 receptions for 41.8 yards on 5.3 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) ruled out for Chargers' Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) missing from Chargers practice again Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) receiving treatment, day-to-day for Chargers January 10th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) expected to practice for Chargers this week January 9th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) undergoing further evaluation January 9th, 2023