Najee Harris (oblique) held out again Thursday for Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (oblique) did not practice on Thursday.
Harris has missed back-to-back practices after injuring his oblique on Monday night, making it unlikely that he will be available for Week 13 against the Atlanta Falcons. Jaylen Warren, who missed Monday's game with a hamstring injury, was a full participant Thursday for a second straight day. He will likely lead the Steelers' backfield versus the Falcons if Harris is unavailable, but Benny Snell would also be involved.
numberFire's models project Harris for 17.6 touches and 78.0 yards in Week 13 at a full workload. The Falcons have the sixth-worst run defense in our adjusted metrics, so it's an advantageous matchup for the entire Steelers' backfield.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022