Lamar Jackson (quad) practicing Thursday for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (quad) practiced on Thursday.
Jackson exited Wednesday's practice early with a quad issue and he missed the first 15 minutes of individual drills on Thursday, but he appears to be fine to play Sunday versus the Denver Broncos. Over the last three games, Jackson only averaged 198.7 passing yards with 2 touchdowns, but he ran for over 80 yards twice in that span.
Lamar is the QB5 in numberFire's Week 13 rankings and our models project him for 21.0 FanDuel points. He will be going up against a Broncos defense that allows the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023