Jerry Jeudy (ankle) still not practicing Thursday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) is not practicing again Thursday.
Jeudy is trending toward missing a third straight game in Week 13 against the Baltimore Ravens. K.J. Hamler (hamstring) remains out indefinitely, so Kendall Hinton should continue to work as the No. 2 receiver behind Courtland Sutton. He set season-highs in targets (9) and receptions (5) last week, but still only produced 35 receiving yards.
numberFire's models project Hinton for 4.0 targets if Jeudy is limited. The Broncos are facing a Baltimore Ravens team in Week 13 that has the No. 12 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted metrics.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022