Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (quad) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Denver Broncos.
The quad injury is a new one for Jackson, who has dealt with a hip injury for the past couple of weeks. Jackson has missed or been limited on Wednesday practices before playing multiple times this season. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Jackson's Week 13 projection includes 196.6 yards, 1.57 touchdowns, 0.68 interceptions, 56.9 rushing yards, 0.29 rushing touchdowns, and 20.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,200.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023