J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) returned to practice on Wednesday.
Dobbins had been inactive since Week 6. If the Ravens activate Dobbins from injured reserve for Sunday's Week 13 matchup with the Denver Broncos, he will probably split backfield work with Gus Edwards. The 2020 second-rounder has only appeared in four games this season.
numberFire's models project Edwards for 14.5 touches and 71.0 yards if Dobbins remains out for another game. The Broncos have a run-funnel defense, per our advanced team metrics, as they have the fourth-best pass defense and rank only 22nd against the run.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023