Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP again on Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jeudy continues to deal with an ankle injury and remained absent from practice on Wednesday. He hasn't practiced since injuring his ankle in Week 10. Barring a turnaround on Thursday, Jeudy appears to be headed toward another missed game on Sunday. K.J. Hamler (hamstring) also missed practice.
The Broncos are 8.5-point underdogs against the Ravens in Week 13. Their implied team total of 15.0 points is the lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022