Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) DNP for Chiefs on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
McKinnon was added to the injury report to start the week with a hamstring injury and did not practice. A return to practice on Thursday or Friday could put McKinnon on track to play on Sunday. If he is sidelined, Isiah Pacheco could see more work in the passing game against the Bengals.
McKinnon's current Week 13 projection includes 18.3 rushing yards, 22.4 receiving yards, 0.28 total touchdowns, and 7.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,900.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023