Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) could return in Week 13
Miami Dolphins running back Raheem Mostert (knee) could be available for Week 13's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Mostert has a chance to return to action on Sunday after sitting out Week 12's game with a knee injury. Mike McDaniel said he "feels good" about Mostert playing against the 49ers. If Mostert is available, he likely split the Dolphins backfield with Jeff Wilson, who handled 14 touches against the Texans in Week 12.
The Dolphins are 3.5-point underdogs against the 49ers in Week 13. Their implied team total of 21.5 points is the ninth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023