New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (thigh) did not practice on Tuesday.
Harris' Week 13 status appears in doubt after New England's running back was a non-participant in Tuesday's session. Expect Rhamondre Stevenson to see a feature role versus a Buffalo Bills' defense allowing 19.5 FanDuel points per game to running backs if Harris is unable to suit up on Thursday night.
Stevenson's current projection includes 17.8 rushing attempts for 78.3 yards and 4.7 receptions for 33.6 yards.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023