Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (thigh) is unlikely to play on Thursday in the team's Week 13 game against the Buffalo Bills, and is now considered week-to-week, per Ian Rapoport.
The Patriots labeled Harris as a "DNP" for Monday's walkthrough practice, and now it seems like the fourth-year back could end up missing multiple weeks with his thigh injury. He seems highly doubtful for Thursday's game against the Bills.
Without Harris in the lineup, Rhamondre Stevenson should see one of the largest running back workloads in the league in Week 13. He'll be a must-start in season-long fantasy leagues against the Bills.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023