Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain
Los Angeles Rams star Aaron Donald suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's Week 12 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The blows just keep landing on the Rams this season, who have already lost Allen Robinson (foot) for the year, and are working through injuries to Cooper Kupp (ankle) and Matthew Stafford (neck). It's fair to wonder if the team decides to shut their important players down for the season as their playoff chances dwindle.
Donald's 90.5 grade on PFF ranks third among interior defenders so far this season, but the Rams have struggled on both sides of the ball this season. Without Donald pushing pockets, the Rams defense could quickly become one to target in fantasy matchups.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (elbow) expected to play in Rams' Week 17 matchup December 31st, 2022
- Ben Skowronek (calf) out for remainder of Rams' 2022 season December 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Rams expected to start Baker Mayfield in Week 15 December 13th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022