Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) not practicing Monday
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (thigh) was given a "DNP" tag for the team's estimated practice report on Monday.
The Patriots put out an estimated injury report for Monday's walkthrough practice, and listed Harris as a non-participant with a thigh injury. The fourth-year back has dealt with a number of injuries already this season and has been limited to just 26 snaps in the Patriots' last two games.
Harris has been effective whenever he has been healthy, but has taken a backseat to Rhamondre Stevenson this season. Harris could still suit up for the Patriots' Week 13 game against the Bills on Thursday, but if not, Stevenson will be among the top running back plays of the week for fantasy.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023