Ravens to open practice window for J.K. Dobbins (knee) ahead of Week 13
The Baltimore Ravens are set to open the 21-day practice window for running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) ahead of their Week 13 game against the Denver Broncos.
Dobbins was forced to spend another few weeks on the injured reserve after aggravating the knee injury that kept him out of the 2021 season, but it looks like he'll be making his return in the near future. However, he seems unlikely to play in Week 13 and will probably be eased back into the mix when he is healthy enough to play.
Dobbins flashed strong fantasy upside against the Buffalo Bills back in Week 4 when he scored twice in the game, but he seemed to lack some of the explosiveness from his rookie season. Hopefully the extra time off has helped Dobbins regain his rookie season form.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023