Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell will not return Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Mitchell was originally deemed questionable to return due to a knee injury. Now, as the team gets ready to hold onto its lead in the 4th quarter versus San Francisco, he has officially been ruled out for the rest of the afternoon. Christian McCaffrey is banged up but playing, so expect a heavy dose of Jordan Mason going forward.
Before exiting, Mitchell had 7 carries for 35 yards. He also hauled in both of his targets for 8 yards, posting 5.3 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023