Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) is questionable to return to Sunday's Week 12 game against the Chicago Bears.
Carter limped off the field to the locker room after suffering an ankle injury in Week 12 and has been labeled doubtful to return. With Carter sidelined and James Robinson a healthy scratch, Ty Johnson and Zonovan Knight will carry the backfield.
Carter rushed the ball 6 times for 21 yards while catching 2 passes for another 15 yards prior to his injury.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022