Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12
The Chicago Bears announced that wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) is doubtful to return to Sunday's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Mooney suffered an ankle injury in the third quarter of Sunday's game while blocking on a run play, and was barely able to put any pressure on his leg while leaving the field. The Bears believe his return is doubtful.
Mooney has been the Bears' top receiving target this season, but had not seen a target yet in Week 12 with Trevor Siemian at quarterback.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022