Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12
According to head coach Kliff Kingsbury, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (hamstring) is expected to play in Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
After a full week of practice, Murray is on track to return from his hamstring injury. In a matchup versus a Chargers' team ranked 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to quarterbacks, our models project Murray to score 18.5 FanDuel points.
Murray's projection includes 22.7 completions for 1.4 touchdowns and 227.3 yards and 6.7 rushing attempts for 33.9 yards.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023