Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars
According to Ian Rapoport, Detroit Lions wide receiver Jameson Williams (knee) is on track to play in Week 13's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars if he can practice fully.
Per Rapoport if Detroit's rookie wideout can get through next week's "full-speed practice", Williams can make his NFL debut in Week 13. In a potential matchup versus a Jacksonville defense allowing 29.4 FanDuel points per game to wideouts, our models project Williams to score 4.7 FanDuel points.
Williams' projection includes 2.1 receptions for 26.9 yards on 3.4 targets.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022