Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Jeudy continues to deal with an ankle injury and did not practice on Wednesday to open the week. He is considered day-to-day but has not practice since injuring his ankle in Week 10. Thursday's practice report will provide more information. K.J. Hamler (hamstring) will also be absent from practice.
The Broncos are 2.5-point favorites over the Panthers in Week 12. Their implied team total of 19.50 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022