Kyle Allen expected to start for Texans in Week 12, Davis Mills moving to the bench
Houston Texans quarterback Kyle Allen is expected to start Week 12's game against the Miami Dolphins, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
The Texans are expected to make a quarterback change for Week 12's clash with the Dolphins. Davis Mills struggles so far this season have prompted Houston to switch things up. Allen will receive first-team reps in practice this week with the expectation that he will be under center against the Dolphins on Sunday.
The Texans are 13.0-point underdogs against the Dolphins on Sunday. Their implied team total of 16.75 points it the second-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday December 24th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) available in Week 16 December 24th, 2022
- Texans place Nico Collins (foot) on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 23rd, 2022
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) questionable for Saturday December 22nd, 2022
- Nico Collins (foot) ruled out again for Texans December 22nd, 2022
- Brandin Cooks (calf) set to play for Texans Week 16 December 22nd, 2022