D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) practicing in full for Lions
Detroit Lions running D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) is practicing in full for Week 12 against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday afternoon.
Swift also practiced in full last week, but he only touched the ball eight times and was limited to a 31% snap share. Jamaal Williams will continue to be the Lions' lead back until further notice.
numberFire's models project Swift for 6.1 touches and 33.2 yards on Thursday, and he has a $6,200 salary on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate. Williams ($7,100) is projected for 13.7 touches and 58.1 yards versus the Bills.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022