Arizona Cardinals interested in signing Chris Cooley?
Per Adam Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals have shown interest in former Washington tight end Chris Cooley
The Cardinals lost tight end Rob Housler in the offseason and have shown interest in free agent Jermaine Gresham as well. Cooley hasn't played in the NFL since 2012, but his last 16-game season came in 2010.
In 2010, Cooley caught 77 passes and earned a Reception Net Expected Points score of 61.35, indicating he added more than 60 points to Washington's expected scoring output on the year. That mark ranked seventh among all tight ends.
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Jarvis Landry (knee) limited in Browns' practice on Monday September 17th, 2018
- Washington reportedly adding Michael Floyd to receiver group September 17th, 2018
- Washington signs former Ravens receiver Breshad Perriman September 17th, 2018
- Jordan Reed catches 6 passes for 55 yards, fumbles in Washington loss Week 2 September 17th, 2018
- Alex Smith throws for 292 scoreless yards in Washington loss September 17th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (shoulder) downgraded, doesn't practice Friday for Washington September 14th, 2018
- Alex Smith: Jordan Reed 'really special and unique' for Washington September 14th, 2018