Arizona Cardinals interested in signing Chris Cooley?
Per Adam Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals have shown interest in former Washington tight end Chris Cooley
The Cardinals lost tight end Rob Housler in the offseason and have shown interest in free agent Jermaine Gresham as well. Cooley hasn't played in the NFL since 2012, but his last 16-game season came in 2010.
In 2010, Cooley caught 77 passes and earned a Reception Net Expected Points score of 61.35, indicating he added more than 60 points to Washington's expected scoring output on the year. That mark ranked seventh among all tight ends.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed February 6th, 2019
- Washington expects Alex Smith to miss 2019, per report January 28th, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018