Arizona Cardinals interested in signing Chris Cooley?
Per Adam Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals have shown interest in former Washington tight end Chris Cooley
The Cardinals lost tight end Rob Housler in the offseason and have shown interest in free agent Jermaine Gresham as well. Cooley hasn't played in the NFL since 2012, but his last 16-game season came in 2010.
In 2010, Cooley caught 77 passes and earned a Reception Net Expected Points score of 61.35, indicating he added more than 60 points to Washington's expected scoring output on the year. That mark ranked seventh among all tight ends.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019