Jerry Jeudy (ankle) remains day-to-day for Denver
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) remains day-to-day, per head coach Nathaniel Hackett.
The Broncos are hopeful they can get Jeudy, K.J. Hamler (hamstring), and Andrew Beck (hamstring) back for Week 12 versus the Carolina Panthers. Jeudy missed all of last week after injuring his ankle in the game prior. Courtland Sutton and Greg Dulcich should be the primary pass-catching options again on Sunday if Jeudy remains out.
Sutton led the Broncos with a 25.0% target share last week and Dulcich was second among pass-catchers at 17.9%. The Panthers have the No. 15 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022