Gerald Everett (groin) downgraded to questionable for Chargers' Week 11 matchup
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Gerald Evertt (groin) is questionable to play in Week 11's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Everett's Week 11 status is now in question after he was originally not listed on the Chargers' Friday Week 11 injury report. Expect Tre' McKitty and Richard Rodgers to play increased roles if Everett is inactive on Sunday night.
Everett's current projection includes 2.7 receptions for 25.6 yards on 4.1 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) ruled out for Chargers' Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) missing from Chargers practice again Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) receiving treatment, day-to-day for Chargers January 10th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) expected to practice for Chargers this week January 9th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) undergoing further evaluation January 9th, 2023