Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited again on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) was limited at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 11's game against the Cleveland Browns.
As expected, Allen was limited again on Thursday. Expect him to remain limited on Friday as well as Buffalo sticks to a similar practice regimen as they did last week. With Buffalo's game officially moved to Detroit, Allen will not have to deal with any snow in addition to any lingering discomfort in his elbow.
Allen's current Week 11 projection includes 271.0 passing yards, 2.17 passing touchdowns, 0.90 interceptions, 41.3 rushing yards, and 25.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $9,200.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023