Chiefs place Mecole Hardman (abdomen) on injured reserve
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (abdomen) has been place on injured reserve.
Hardman will miss at least four games due to an abdomen injury. His first opportunity to return will come in Week 15's game against the Houston Texans on December 18th. With Hardman sidelined, the Chiefs remaining wide receivers have an opportunity to see more targets. Kadarius Toney could see a larger role in Week 11 as he continues to work his way into the Chiefs offense following his trade from the New York Giants.
Toney's Week 11 projection includes 3.8 receptions, 45.4 yards, 0.33 touchdowns, and 9.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,500.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023