Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 11's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Allen will be limited in practice on Wednesday following Week 10's loss the Minnesota Vikings. According to Sean McDermott, Allen was not reinjured last week, but the team will stick with the same practice regimen for their star quarterback. The Bills plan to evaluate him each day and determine his practice load from there.
Allen's current Week 11 projection includes 263.9 passing yards, 1.84 passing touchdowns, 0.88 interceptions, 42.5 rushing yards, and 23.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $9,200.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023