Arizona's Zach Ertz suffered season-ending knee injury in Week 10
Arizona Cardinals tight end Zach Ertz suffered a season-ending knee injury in the team's Week 10 win over the Los Angeles Rams, Ian Rapoport reports.
It was initially believed that Ertz was able to avoid a season-ending injury in Sunday's win, but further testing revealed that the veteran tight end will not be able to return this season. His absence could thrust 2022 second-round pick Trey McBride into more of an every-down role for the rest of the season.
Ertz had been a critical part of the Cardinals' offense this year, leading the team in catches (47) and touchdowns (4) through the first 10 weeks.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023