Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game
Miami Dolphins quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in the team's Week 10 game against the Cleveland Browns.
According to Ian Rapoport, Bridgewater had a flare up of a chronic knee issue this week, and will not be active for the team's Week 10 contest. That leaves rookie Skylar Thompson as the primary backup to Tua Tagovailoa.
Tagovailoa has an $8,100 salary on FanDuel for today's slate, and is projected to score 19.7 fantasy points against the Browns. Our models have him throwing for 262.4 yards, 1.9 touchdowns, and 0.7 interceptions.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert (thumb) ruled out for Miami's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023