Raiders to place Hunter Renfrow (oblique) on IR
The Las Vegas Raiders are placing wide receiver Hunter Renfrow on injured reserve with an oblique injury.
Renfrow will miss at least the next four games as he joins Darren Waller (hamstring) on IR. The majority of the Raiders' targets will likely go to Davante Adams, Mack Hollins, and Foster Moreau in the meantime. Renfrow's next chance to play will be in Week 14 for a Thursday night matchup with the Los Angeles Rams.
Renfrow is third on the Raiders this season with a 14.9% target share (5.0) and he has a 68.5% offensive snap rate. He's averaging 4.6 FanDuel points per game with 3.5 catches and 32.0 yards.
- Travis Etienne (chest) day-to-day for Jaguars November 30th, 2023
- Bailey Zappe preparing to start Week 13 for Patriots November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023