Mecole Hardman (abdomen) not practicing for Chiefs again
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (abdomen) did not practice again on Thursday.
Hardman has missed consecutive practices ahead of Sunday's Week 10 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. He will still have a chance to play if Hardman can log at least a limited session on Friday. If Hardman is ruled out, there will be more snaps available for Kadarius Toney, Skyy Moore, and Justin Watson. Hardman has racked up five touchdowns over the last three games and he set season-highs last week with 6 catches for 79 yards on 9 targets.
numberFire's models project Hardman for 3.9 targets, 2.6 receptions, and 30.8 yards in Week 10. The Jaguars have the No. 25 pass defense in the league, according to our adjusted team metrics.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023